FUN IN CANTON!

Oh nice!  Yea, I've been meaning to call my dad but waiting to hear the next steps from HT so I actually have some new news to tell him.  That's great you've been active with yard work!  Also great to hear you're playing cards (and winning a lot!)  That sounds about right. ;)  Tell Uncle Lee I said hi and the next time he's out this way I'd love to meet up with him again too. (uncle Bill also.)  I still want to visit Alaska during the solstice and was talking with Jen about that last night.  I think my mom is going to be traveling to Alaska soon, too.  Another place I really want to visit is Europe to visit Mike and some other friends.  So close – hopefully soon things will break so I can take all these trips!!

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 4:11 AM, JUNE CERRETA <> wrote:

YOU WERE IN MY DREAMS LAST NIGHT!  SAW YOUR
DAD AT CALLING HOURS FOR TIM LEOPOLD'S DAD AND TALKED HIM INTO COMING TO SEE ALL
MY PLANTING/YARD WORK I'VE DONE.  I'M PLAYING TODAY—-500 BID CARDS (TWICE
A MONTH)—–I WIN A LOT THERE, TOO——PLAY WITH LADIES IN THEIR 80'S—–THEY
ALL DRESS-UP!  I TOOK ANOTHER CLIENT EVERY FRIDAY—-PIECE OF CAKE—–TAKE
HER TO BREAKFAST THEN SHOPPING 3 HRS. (I ONLY TAKE THE EASY JOBS)  UNCLE
BILL SURPRISED ME SUNDAY—STOPPED TO SEE ME.  ALSO, GOT AN E-MAIL FROM
UNCLE LEE, HE'S COMING FOR A VISIT SOON.
SAY HI TO JEN FOR ME—-LOVE, GRANDMA
—– Original Message —–
From:
Anthony
Cerreta
To: JUNE CERRETA
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 11:06
PM
Subject: Re: FUN IN CANTON!

Hahaha that sounds like my grandma alright.  I wish I
could have been there to see the looks on all their faces when you pulled the
skull from out of your pocket!  I still can't wait to see you again even
if I have to take a break from the beach – Love you!!

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 12:10 PM, JUNE CERRETA <>
wrote:

TONY,  I LOVE WHAT YOU AND JEN DO TO
RELAX!  MY BEACH DAYS ARE OVER, THO, BECAUSE OF MY SKIN CANCER I NO
LONGER GET A TAN AND MY LEGS ARE ALL SHRIVELLED UP!  SO FAR, MY FACE
STILL LIGHTS UP—–WENT WITH AUNT DEB AND BOYFRIEND, CRAIG
YESTERDAY—-LISTENED TO THE BAND AT AN OUTDOOR BAR (WHEN I WASN'T FLIRTING
AND GETTING MY HUGS FROM ALL THE GUYS I KNOW)  HAD A GREAT TIME!!
I BROUGHT THE SKULL FROM AN ANIMAL I FOUND IN MY YARD, AS A CONVERSATION
PIECE.  STILL CRAZY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!
LOVE,  FUNNY JUNE

—– Original Message —–
From: Anthony
Cerreta
To: JUNE CERRETA
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 1:20
PM
Subject: Re: an older tired looking
dog wandered into my yard

Hey Grandma!!

Sorry it's taken me so long to
respond!  That sounds like a GREAT time!  I wish I had a chance
to come back and visit more often.  My 10 year highschool reunion is
this August but things are so busy with Ferbs and I just don't have the
money this year.  I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, though,
if things go as planned with Ferbs it should be really exiting and
hopefully worth the sacrifices.

To relax me and Jen take
long weekend bikerides along the beach (it's less than 5 miles away), then
lay out on the beach and have a couple drinks, throw the football, get in
the water when it's hot, stop and eat at one of the amazing food trucks
that are around here, then bike home and bbq and watch movies on the huge
HD projector. Yep, life sucks! lol  No just kidding but in all
seriousness, maybe next summer you'll have to plan a visit here too!
I feel like you were cheated the last time you came.  You need to
come in the summer so we can take you to the beach

LOVE

—– Original Message —–
From:
Anthony Cerreta
To: Anthony Cerreta
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 7:06
PM
Subject: an older tired looking
dog wandered into my yard